skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Scott, Rochelle, and Family
Friday, September 11, 2009
Here's the step stool I made for Jacob, which I was really pleased with! It was a fun project and hopefully will be enjoyed by Mr. J!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(186)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(99)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(58)
▼
2009
(325)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(72)
▼
September
(19)
Now that's one happy baby girl! I would sense som...
Here's our lil' 5-month-old niece, Megan! She's a...
Here's the step stool I made for Jacob, which I w...
Here's Jacob on his new Curious George step stool!
We loved adding more glitz and glam to our flower...
This lil' caterpillar was one of our favorite cri...
I got to paint my niece's bedroom - fun! Erika wa...
If you go hiking, you HAVE to have a hiking stick...
This was a loaded birthday party, complete with a ...
Here's the birthday boy, Jacob, taking his best s...
This was Tyler's first time to go fishing... And,...
For Jacob's 5th birthday, Jason and Erika rented ...
I definitely could see myself painting one of the...
On our drive north, we saw this BEAUTIFUL field o...
One of the drummers, seeing Tyler's excitement, l...
Here's a really great video of Tyler dancing to th...
The boys (and I) LOVE our wagon - aahhhh!
The boys had a grand time playing in Jack's toy b...
Tyler climbed into Jackson's newly stained toy box!
►
August
(19)
►
July
(53)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(143)
►
2008
(102)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(15)
►
June
(20)
►
April
(40)
►
2007
(29)
►
September
(29)
►
2006
(41)
►
December
(26)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(5)
Links
Tyler's Blog
Duane and Linda's Blog
Jason and Erika's Blog